Thursday 5 May 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

A quick introduction. I have been toying with Betfair over quite some time and my first back bet was on the 2007 Grand National when Silver Birch won.

Since that day I had always been keen to learn more about the sports exchanges and have just deposited £100 in to Betfair to see if I can grow the bank balance from there by trading the pre-race UK horse racing markets.

Up until now I have traded mostly with £5 stakes and have had some mixed results. I find that where I falter my patience while trading the markets is more often than not my failure - (so!) I have decided to go with larger stakes of between £10 and £20 for the majority of the time and be a lot more patient and careful when picking my entry and exit points.

My goal for today (day 1) is to just break even, however having evidence of some good trades in between to show me that potential is there!

I will post my profit/loss figures for the days ahead and keep a running total.

Good luck trading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment