Saturday 28 May 2011

1066, Battle of Hastings!

Today's profit/loss: +£10.66

Today felt like a battle with the pre-horse markets. I made some stupid mistakes but overall was a much better performance than the last few days.

I had spent some time yesterday setting up my trading screen and decided to make a desktop wall paper with some 'Trading Rules' on it that are permanently there to remind me not to get carried away - look at the video below to see them!

I think my trading screen setup is good now, not too much information to overload me but enough to see what the market is doing. On my seperate screen I just have a chart with the top 4 horse trading prices and possibly the Betfair website open.



Also I recorded just one race out of boredom whilst waiting for it to start and made over £1 off of it (nothing proud to show off yet!) :D I've just tried to upload it but the quality is rubbish so will look at getting some proper software sometime.

I traded 36 markets today with an average p/l per race of just +29.6p. I only lost out on 6/36 races and the losses equalled £7.09 making an average loss of £1.18 which is far too high.

Anyway today my goal was to make some profit and I did that so can't complain too much!

Leave a comment below if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment