Saturday 7 May 2011

The beginning

Well the first day was quite mixed in results.

It was the first time I had used £10 stakes consistently and with my bank of £100 I was strangely nervous not to let it go straight in to the red. (I set myself a bit of a personal goal to try and keep the £100 from being eating up at any moment!).

The first day ended with a loss of £3.36 which I would not call disastrous. Being the first day of trading I think that was quite acceptable.

I also tried out Bet Angel for a day which honestly I did not like. It was slow to respond and I do not think it was my computer. 4GB memory, 2.1ghz processor speed and no other programs running.

From now on I will stick to what I know with A Geeks Toy. It seems a lot quicker and although the software does not look as nice as Bet Angel, it has proven good to me in the past!


Thursdays trading screen shot (Day 1)

Today was a lot better with the a Geeks Toy. I went back to using mainly £5 stakes and felt a lot more comfortable with the previous set up I had.

I think for now I will stick with the set up and try again on Wednesday 8th May with £10 stakes.

I am working Sunday through to Tuesday so will not be doing much trading - may catch a few evening races.

Today's P/L.





No comments:

Post a Comment