Monday 9 May 2011

Last markets of the day

I got back from work today and caught the last 9 evening races.

I was quite selective in my positions but managed to make quite a nice profit for myself.

£2.60 to be exact or enough to feed me for a plain McDonalds burger and regular fries!!

But at this stage a profit is a profit and it all helps.

Over the last week I seemed to have changed my mentality on trading. Starting off about a year ago I knew just the basics of trading, back high, lay low and hedge the difference. But in the last week or so my mindset has somewhat changed to be more relaxed and patient whilst trading and I have got a much better 'feel' for the pre-horse racing markets - its like a light bulb has just clicked!

It is still very early days but I think my trading knowledge I have learnt and researched over the last year is evolving.
If you imagine a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle, I have found the corners and have a good basis now to progress and hopefully see some progress.

Here is my profit/loss from tonight.

Hopefully catch the evening races tomorrow also.

No comments:

Post a Comment