Monday 23 May 2011

Tiredness can kill, take a break

Today's profit/loss: -£4.68

Once again I was working during the day today and decided to try trading in the evening for a couple of hours when I got back home.

I managed to get through 13 markets but being tired and having had trading on my mind for the past month (even regularly in my sleep!!) I think it was a warning sign of something like this result to come.

The overall outcome wasn't helped on a couple of occasions with someone walking in my room which took me completely out the zone and lost me a whopping £1.10 because of it!

Due to my performance recently, I am going to take a day off trading tomorrow and focus on Wednesday to hopefully pull in a decent result, and may even try out more stakes of £15-£20 to get me off the £10 stakes I am currently working with.

Until then, hope you have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment