Saturday 14 May 2011

Made minimum wage!!


Today was fantastic, went to Blackpool in the morning to watch the footie against Bolton and what a game it was!! (Blackpool won 4-3!) then came back home and made a good amount in the evening.

I was feeling sorry for anyone who may have been trading this game as it would have hurt their pockets if they traded the wrong way, within the first 15 minutes, the game went from Bolton 0-1, then 1-1, then Blackpool winning 1-2, and back to a draw 2-2!!

It was one of their Blackpool's best matches this season and it means next week will be the deciding match for if they stay in the Premier League against Man United at Old Trafford.

United this season at home have Won 17, Drawn 1 and Lost 0, but I am hoping next week will be different as they have won the league today and will be (hopefully) resting the first team players for the Champions League game in the same week.

Blackpool will never give up without a fight especially for this deciding match. At home this season we were winning 2-1 against United until the 70th minute and lost 2-3 unfortunately.


Anyway, after the football I got back home about 17:30 and started trading - which was the strongest I have traded to date.

I completed 11 markets and did not make one loss. The evenings total was £14.14 which I am very pleased about.

I was using stakes up to £15 and found to be in some good positions for when the high rollers started making the markets jump a few ticks either way. Whether that was just luck or a typical occurrence in trading I am not too sure for now, I will have to carry on and see what happens over the coming months.

Anyway today I traded for just under 3 hours which made me the exact same wage of when I started working of £4.71 an hour which I am thrilled about and I felt comfortable on each markets bar one which I crawled back from -70p to +32p.

I am hoping I can catch the races tomorrow and produce a similar result to the past couple of days.


Good luck trading tomorrow.


Profit and loss for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment