Wednesday 11 May 2011

A good day


Just finished my first proper day of trading and am feeling gooood!!

I traded 26 markets which comprised of [15 profitable / 8 loss markets].

The day started off slow as I traded 5 markets then had to pick up my brother from school.

But got back within half an hour and sat down to trade the remaining races.

Using £10 stakes I was making a lot of scratch trades which I set out to do however on some markets I ended up losing quite heavily still (largest loss was -£1.94).

Despite these losses I am pleased with my performance and used stakes up to £20 at one point.

At the moment I am trying to get a better feel for the markets and trying to stay one step ahead of the market where I can.

For some reason Wincanton today was a bad meeting for me, I just could not seem to get on the right side of the ladder.

York was also quite tricky in the last 8 minutes or so with so much money jumping a couple of ticks or more rapidly. I could not judge when to enter or exit a trade - I am hoping that over time I will learn more about the high liquidity races and how to trade them but until I am confident I will just be using up to £10 stakes in those.




No comments:

Post a Comment