Monday 13 June 2011

Red all Over

Last 5 days: -£29.00

The last week I have been completely off the ball. I have not been trading, I have been more on the verge of gambling.

I have recently got frustrated trying to make pennies each race and feel that I should now be making substantially more and have tried doing all sorts with larger stakes ranging from £40-£70 with a few still at £12-£16.

I have been impatient and wanted just to see some large green hedge figures basically so was looking at ambitious entry points that I was looking for and not waiting for the right opportunity.

So basically due to my being impatient I have lost out almost £30, of which yesterday I made just under £19 profit so without yesterday I would have been down -£49.

No excuse for it, just stupidity and lack of enthusiasm with small stakes.

I am off tomorrow and will see what I can do as long as I can get my head together.

This really is a mind game!

No comments:

Post a Comment